Criminal Defense Attorney in Jefferson County, CO
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Colorado it’s essential that you entrust your future to an experienced, competent, and tenacious criminal defense attorney. Miller Leonard is that attorney.
Attorney Miller Leonard has practiced law for nearly 20 years. He is a former State Prosecutor, Federal Prosecutor, Special Prosecutor, and Public Defender.
Having worked as both a prosecuting attorney and a defense attorney, Miller has a comprehensive understanding of the criminal justice system. His criminal defense clients benefit immeasurably from this deep understanding of criminal law.
FEATURED CASE OUTCOMES
CHARGE: Domestic Violence, Assault Third Degree
- Possible Punishment: Six to 18 months in jail, a fine of $500 to $5,000 or both
- Location: Jefferson County
- Outcome: Charges dismissed
CHARGE: Assault Second Degree
- Possible Punishment: Mandatory 5-year prison sentence
- Location: Denver
- Outcome: Probation and a reduced charge
CHARGE: Felony Drug Charge
- Possible Punishment: Mandatory 10 year prison sentence
- Location: Federal Court
- Outcome: Charges reduced to a misdemeanor